Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lover of

I am a lover of photographs. Visuals move me. Visuals that move are not as appealing to me as ones that require my concentration, my own interpretation of each of their preceding and following. I adore still life, found objects and scenery. I love distance (and hate it when it takes part in my romantic relationship) but absolutely crave intimacy. Everyone has their own perspective of art, whether it is what art means to them or what they make into art. Photographs frame one's view, capture one's environment or give birth to one's vision.

1) A photograph I cannot seem to let go of...
(Found in the LiveJournal community the_polaroids by user thelittlestbear)


2) The Cat Cam by Michael Benjamin...
Cooper has been taking his own pictures for over a year now! Once a week he wears this light weight digital camera fastened to his collar, which snaps a new photo every 2 minutes. Thanks for your help assembling the camera, Pierson!



3) Roland Bello's photography that hits me with nostalgia... (Source)

1 comment:

georgia b. said...

all wonderful shots. it's amazing how one could never get sick of photography—looking or taking! i can't get enough of either.