Wednesday, December 10, 2008

have your cake and eat it too

I'm not a big fan of cakes. I don't even eat cakes for my own birthday. But after seeing these photos, boy, do I ever want cake! For flickr user fsumaria, cake is synonymous in camera. Why do I say that? Her husband got her a custom-made cake baked in the shape of a Nikon D700. It is so delicious looking that it would suffice for the real thing. But nope, her husband followed that up and bought her the real thing! Damn, woman! Lucky! More photos can be seen at her Flickr. (Source)



To follow up with that gorgeous cake, here is a place where you can have some candy and cake. Within the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida, you will now find Serendipity. Does that name sound familiar? Yes, it's related to infamous Serendipity 3 in New York City! The interior looks posh and glam, is brighty lit and accented with orange and pink. I can't wait to try this place out! (Source)

No comments: