Sunday, February 22, 2009

After Two Months of Sitting as a Draft...

I originally made this post on December 19th, 2008. I never got a chance to add everything I wanted to add and thought I'd have a chance during my Christmas break to revise the post. Little did I know, I'd be one busy, popular bee scheduled to the max with dates and gatherings! Here this post is, finally. Some of my favourite finds are in here, especially the little French girl's videos! Enjoy!

**********

I think I found the cutest little girl in France who should become the next J.K. Rowling. Or, she could be an actress and win an Oscar. Too cute!

The light-hearted pastel colours in Shimoda Hikari's illustrations are actually disguises for her underlying dark themes.

MTV in Canada is nowhere as creative as MTV Europe, which commissioned a short with the song "No Limit" by 2 Unlimited.

Learn the brief history of communication in one minute with a brilliant stop-motion film.

Some hilarious drawings by Wilhelm Staehle for Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre—clever, witty and somewhat cynical. More here.

Ever heard of a Singing Highway? There's one in Lancaster, CA created for a Honda commercial.

Another highway, this time in South Korea, can sing "Mary Had a Little Lamb"! (Also check out the behind the scene footages starting here.)

No comments: